- Official reconnaissance of the special stages: not authorised
- Administrative checks & scrutineering: Friday 3 September 2021 from 16h30
- Start of the competition: Friday 3 September 2021 +/- 19h30
- End of the competition: Saturday 4 September 2021 +/- 20h30
- 100% tarmac
- Closed road special stages
- Including SS De Zoning (near the service parc & rally village), SS Beveren (with show area Lust Arena), the slippy SS Zilverberg, the technical SS Rumbeke and a special stage of 26 kilometres.
- The roadbook remain secret and reconnaissance is not permitted.
- Distribution of the roadbook takes place during administrative checks.
- The whole route is fully signposted with tulip diagrams in the road-book including the distances between each instruction.
- SS Houthulst, SS Passendale, SS Zoning: maximum 65 km/h
- SS De Ruiter, SS Beveren, SS Zilverberg, SS Rumbeke: maximum 60 km/h
- Max 1 average speed for each special stage
- The helmet and seat belts is mandatory for the driver and co-driver.
- Helmets and seat belts must not follow the FIA-norms.
- Multiple ‘electronical’ timing point during each stages (GeoDynamics)
Historic & youngtimers (untill 31/12/1990).
An PTH, FIVA-card or BFOV-card is not mandatory. A roll cage is not mandatory.
Electronic & hybride cars. A roll cage is not mandatory.
The drivers and co-drivers who are holders of a FIA international license 2021 (H4 regularity included) or a license RACB Sport 2021 (national regularity included) or a 2021 national license from a foreign ASN can participate at the event.
The crew members who don’t possess a RACB (or other ASN) license will fill in the application for a “One Event Pass” permit on the RACB website www.racb.com at least 1 week before the event. The crew will be charged 50 € per person to be paid during the administrative checks.
The entry fee contains:
- General organisation
- Sporting organisation
- GPS tracking system
- Electronic time keeping system
- Service crew package
- Regularity Village at service park
- Entrance to VIP Village
- Price giving at ramp next to VIP Village
Jens & Bjorn Vanoverschelde